Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Preview Review (so far)

So I've almost done 1/3 of my previews so I thought I'd take a step back and look at the predictions I have so far in each conference.

SEC
East
1. Florida
West
1. Alabama
2. Ole Miss

Big Ten
1. Penn State
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan State
4. Iowa

Big 12
North
1. Kansas
South
1. Oklahoma
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma State
4. Baylor

Pac-10
1. USC
2. Oregon
3. California

ACC
Coastal
1. Georgia Tech
2. Virginia Tech
Atlantic
1. Clemson

Big East
N/A

Reminder - These predictions anticipate divisional finish and not how good the team necessarily is. Here's a very early top 10 that I hold the right to change as I continue with the previews and the development of my top 25 and All-Conference teams for the upcoming season. The top 25 teams on the other hand do reflect who I think are the best teams.

1. Florida
2. Oklahoma
3. Texas
4. Alabama
5. Oklahoma State
6. USC
7. Penn State
8. Ohio State
9. Oregon
10. California

Views

No comments:

Post a Comment