Monday, June 8, 2009

Hello World

This is my new blog created to further show my love of the great sport of college football. This blog will probably have a lot of Penn State info, but I'm going to try to make this as much as an entire college football blog as I can. Last year I used a notebook to keep all my college football stuff, but a blog is a cleaner and better way to gather and share my thoughts. I'm going to start with a short preview of each BCS team and if I have the time I might go into some of the smaller conference teams. After I do a short preview, I'll give my all conference teams and predictions just like I did last year in my notebook.

Views

2 comments:

  1. Nice Daniel, this ought to keep you busy. I'll look forward to the ACC and SEC portion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to mix it up. It won't be all Big Ten, than all this conference, that conference, etc. It should be fun.

    ReplyDelete