Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week 13 Rankings

I wanted to note there was no Heisman Contenders last week, nor will there be one this week. I will release my "pretend" official ballot after this week's games. I already said who the final three were, so Colt McCoy will not be my Heisman choice, but I'm not guaranteeing the top 3 are the final 3, but one of them will be my choice for winner.

I'm making one notable change this week in my rankings. I believe Boise State is a better team than Cincinnati. Boise State plays better defense in my opinion and Kellen Moore is better than Tony Pike. Don't even get me started on running back comparisons.

1. Texas
2. Florida
3. Alabama
4. TCU
5. Boise State
6. Cincinnati
7. Ohio State
8. Oregon
9. Iowa
10. Penn State
11. Virginia Tech
12. Oregon State
13. Georgia Tech
14. USC
15. LSU
16. BYU
17. Pittsburgh
18. Northwestern
19. Wisconsin
20. Miami
21. Oklahoma State
22. Stanford
23. West Virginia
24. Utah
25. Texas Tech

Views

No comments:

Post a Comment